These Legal Notices set forth rules for using or referring to all materials owned by FONEBEE, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, content, information, company profile, products, services, documentation and other resources (collectively, "Intellectual Property") provided on and through FONEBEE's website. By using, accessing or downloading materials from FONEBEE's website you agree to follow the terms and conditions as outlined in these Legal Notices. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
FONEBEE reserves the right to modify the Legal Notices at any time as it deems necessary or appropriate, without prior notice. Updated versions of the Legal Notices will appear on this website and are effective immediately. Continued use of FONEBEE's website after any such changes constitutes your consent to such changes.
Use of product (s) and/or service (s)
FONEBEE shall not be held liable for any delay or failure to provide IP service(s) at any time. In no event shall FONEBEE, its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents or providers who furnishes services to customer in connection with this agreement or service be liable for any direct, incident, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of data, lost of revenue, profits or anticipated profits, or damages arising out of or in connection to the use or inability to use FONEBEE products and services.
FONEBEE's trademarks, service marks, logos and any other FONEBEE owned graphic symbols, design marks, images, buttons or icons (collectively, "Copyrighted Materials") found on this website or any other Internet website owned and/or maintained by FONEBEE are the copyrighted property of FONEBEE. The use of Copyrighted Materials for any purpose, except as expressly specified in the Legal Notices contained therein, or as otherwise agreed to, in advance, pursuant to a written agreement with FONEBEE, is unauthorized, expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe penalties.
Notice of Infringement
FONEBEE prohibits the posting of any content that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to FONEBEE at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains: (a) identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed; (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed; (c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and (f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of the right. FONEBEE will remove any posted content that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under U.S. law upon receipt of such a statement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)). Send submission of notice to: email@example.com.
Company, Product, or Service Name
Third parties may not use or register, in whole or in part, FONEBEE trademark and other Copyrighted Materials, an alteration or potentially confusing variations thereof, as or as part of a third-party company name, trade name, product name, or service name.
Logo and Graphic Symbols
Third parties may not use FONEBEE logo and any other Copyrighted Materials on or in connection with web sites, products, labels, packaging, manuals, promotional merchandise, press releases, advertising, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written consent of FONEBEE.
Third parties may never alter or modify the FONEBEE corporate logo or FONEBEE trademarks. Similarly, re-logoing (replacing the FONEBEE trademark with a third-party's logo or mark) and co-logoing (adding a third-party's logo or mark to the FONEBEE's ones) are not permitted in the absence of a written agreement with FONEBEE.
Requests for permission to use FONEBEE's logo or other FONEBEE owned Copyrighted Materials should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual Property Materials Usage Restrictions
This website is the property of FONEBEE. Third parties may view, download or copy information, company profile, products, documentation and/or other Intellectual Property materials provided on and through this website under the following terms and conditions.
1. All information, company profile, products, documentation, and/or other Intellectual Property materials available on this website may be used solely for personal, non-commercial use.
2. Third parties may not sell, license, sublicense, print, copy, alter, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, or use the Intellectual Property materials of this website in any way other than has been specifically authorized by FONEBEE in the Legal Notices described herein.
3. As a condition of use, third parties should retain all copyright and other proprietary notices as contained in the original Intellectual Property materials on any copies of these materials.
4. Except as expressly provided in these Legal Notices contained therein, FONEBEE does not grant any express or implied rights to third parties under any copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secret information. Accordingly, any unauthorized use of FONEBEE Intellectual Property materials provided on and through FONEBEE's website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, trade secret laws, or laws relating to privacy and publicity.
5. Third parties acknowledge that any rights granted to them constitute a license and not a transfer of title. Third parties do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in FONEBEE's Intellectual Property materials by downloading, copying, or otherwise using these materials.
6. This website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
No other use of FONEBEE's Intellectual Property materials provided on and through FONEBEE's website is authorized. Any violation of the foregoing may result in civil and/or criminal liabilities.
Linking to the Website
Third parties are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited and revocable right to place links to FONEBEE's homepage on their corporate or personal websites, provided they observe the Legal Notices and other legal notices contained herein, and follow the terms set out below.
1. The hyperlink should point to FONEBEE's homepage: https://www.fonebee.com
2. Presenting the link to FONEBEE's website in any way that suggests FONEBEE has any relationship or affiliation with the third party's site or in any way that endorses, sponsors or recommends the information, products, services or other materials on the third party's website is strictly prohibited.
3. The link to FONEBEE's website may not be used or associated with any unlawful, defamatory or other materials that would adversely affect FONEBEE's name or reputation.
4. Third parties guarantee their corporate or personal websites do not contain or have links to sites containing nudity, pornography, X-rated material, drug-related paraphernalia, cigarettes, or spirits.
Placing links to FONEBEE's homepage does not in any way guarantee or imply that a backward link will be provided to the third-party's website.
Third-Party Websites and Content
FONEBEE's website may contain links or references to other sites maintained by third parties, these links are provided merely as a convenience to the users of this website. FONEBEE makes no representation and is not responsible for the availability of, or content located on or through, these third party sites. A third party link from FONEBEE website is not an indication that FONEBEE endorses or recommends the third party or its site, or has any affiliation with or between FONEBEE and the third party hosting site. FONEBEE makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such web sites. FONEBEE is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any third-party content that may appear on or be accessible from this website , nor shall FONEBEE have liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from a third-party website content or information.
Promotional, Advertising, and Sales Materials
Only FONEBEE and its authorized partners may use FONEBEE's logo and other Copyrighted Materials in promotional, advertising, and sales materials, and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with FONEBEE.
Publications, Educational Seminars, Conferences, Trade Shows and Expos
Third parties may use FONEBEE's website content, in whole or in part, FONEBEE's logo and other Copyrighted Materials in press publications, magazines, and periodicals, educational seminars, conferences, trade shows and expos, provided they comply with the following requirements.
1. An accurate backward link to FONEBEE's homepage: https://www.fonebee.com should appear on or in the publication, or on any materials related to the publication.
2. FONEBEE's logo of predefined formats should be used in order to preserve the logo design elements proportion and positioning. Any attempts to scale, modify, approximate, distort or somehow change the logo design are prohibited. Requests for FONEBEE's logo should be sent to: email@example.com.
3. Third parties should make the source clear to avoid potential confusion over the source of any products or services. Customers must not be given the impression that FONEBEE is the source of a third party publication, educational seminar, trade show, conference, or expo.
4. Unless FONEBEE is sponsoring the publication, seminars, conferences, trade shows or expos, and unless a third party has entered into a written sponsorship agreement with FONEBEE, a disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by FONEBEE should be included on the publication and on all printed materials related to seminars, conferences, trade shows or expos.
Endorsement, Sponsorship or Affiliation
Third parties may not use or display FONEBEE Copyrighted Materials in any manner that would imply FONEBEE's affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship or other false association, or support of a third party product or service. Nor may a third party make a reference to FONEBEE in any manner that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest that any materials, whether written or electronic, has been authored by, or represents the view or opinion of, FONEBEE.
Ownership of Information and Materials
By using FONEBEE trademark and other Copyrighted Materials, in whole or in part, third parties acknowledge that FONEBEE is the sole owner of the trademark and other Copyrighted Materials, and promise that they will not interfere with FONEBEE's rights, and that they will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any FONEBEE trademark or other Copyrighted Materials. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Legal Notices, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
Third-party trademarks, trade names, service marks, product names, and company names or logos appearing on FONEBEE's website are the property of their respective owners, and are used by FONEBEE to identify and to let the public know the source of their respective products and services.
EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. FONEBEE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. FONEBEE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
FONEBEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL FONEBEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, USE, DATA, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
FONEBEE reserves the right to make changes without notice to features, specifications, models and packages.
FONEBEE and the FONEBEE logo are trademarks of FONEBEE, LLC. - All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.